Coconut, Cherry & Chocolate Traybake…
Coconut, cherry and chocolate, 3 great combinations for a traybake. This week I attended a coffee morning at Moo’s school and cake donations were welcome. I couldn’t go empty handed so I made this. It was so easy. I was slightly hasty when I was cutting it and it did fall apart so I did have to make another cake to take along! But this tasted great and I will definitely make again.
- 200g desiccated coconut
- 85g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200g bar white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 85g glacé cherries, halved
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix the desiccated coconut, sugar, eggs, white chocolate and glacé cherries until combined.
- Cook for 20 mins until golden brown and set,
- cool in the tin before slicing into bars.
Mummy Hearts You