The lovely vickie over at A Pocketful Of Dandelions said that she like ready my blog so much she decided to add me to the list of her “lovely blog award” When people read my blog and say they generally like it it sort of makes me blush..
The ‘rules’ of the award are that I have to tell you 7 facts about me and then nominate 10 more bloggers for the award. So without to much waffling here are 7 little known facts about me.
- I used to be in a marching band, I played the bass drum and we were entered in several competitions! We didn’t win anything though!
- When I was at school I had an accident in the science lab. We were doing an experiment with Potassium and water and the teacher put waaaay too much Potassium in the water due to the class’ persistent nagging, and the tub exploded, the potassium shot out to oooo’s and ahhh’s from the class only to be found buried in my foot, burning its way through my flesh. Ive been left with a perfect round reminder of that day!
- Anne of Greene Gables is my all time favourite television series, I watched it when I was younger and whenever i am ill I find a new found love for it!
- I have an obsession with perfume bottles. I tend not to throw them away when they are empty, especially the odd looking ones. If its my favourite perfume then I will replace the bottle with a new one. Its a pet hate of he husbands unfortunately, they seem to clutter up a draw, but I just cannot seem to chuck them out
- I am extremely impatient, I hate waiting and I hate being late. I am always early, for appointments, meetings, social events. I get highly annoyed and irritated at been left waiting.
- I hate my feet with a passion, I have fat stumpy sausage toes.
- I failed miserably with breast feeding but it doesn’t make me a bad mother. I tried but it didn’t work. Admittedly I didn’t bother with Moo but I really did with Thor, but complications meant he was feed through a tube at birth and he was to reliant on that and would not latch on, so I ended up expressing. I gave it my best shot and thats all I could of done.
So there you have it, seven weird and wonderful facts about me! I have so many blogs stuffed in my brain I want to nominate, Its going to be hard pushed!
Lets Talk Mommy
A Little Londoner
Now, to those I have nominated, you really don’t have to join in, but I just want to say, I generally love your blogs and this is my way of saying it! If you do join in then I cannot wait to read your 7 facts!