2012 was a great year, not just for me but for our country. *holds hand up and starts singing rule britannia* We saw many things happen as our little family and as a whole as a country! Ive compiled a list of some of my favourites…
- Moo finally settled into play school and began to love going!
- Thor turned one
- Moo turned four
- Thor started to learn new words
- I was told Moo was doing great in play school!
- Moo started sleeping through the night again in her own bed
- Moo’s hand writing got better when tracing words
- Thor moved to Moo’s bedroom to the bottom bunk, we finally had our bed back!
- We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary (very quietly!)
- The husband turned 30
- I tried my very first curry!! and I am truly converted!
- We went on our first family holiday as a four, which consisted of stopping of at Peppa Pig World on the way back and it was great!
- I submitted My big girls forms for school 2013 (which is this year!!!)
- I started the blog
- I joined Twitter
- Thor Started Walking
- I met some great new friends
- The Queens Jubilee started off the celebrations for the world
- As a country we all came together and watched in awe at the remarkable performance of our athletes at the summer Olympics 2012 as they continuously bought home gold for TeamGB
- News the Royals were expecting there 1st baby
I am sure there were many other things that made 2012 a great year for us..
I hope 2013 is just as great!