Whats your Favourite? I am taking part in the Britmums #FestivePlayList Linky and here are my top 5 favourites:
- The Pogues – Fairytale of New York (Feat Kirsty MacColl) – This is just a great song! I love it and it always reminds me of christmas, I love the words too!
- Wham – Last Christmas – isnt this on everyones list?
- Band Aid – Do They Know Its Christmas Time – it isn’t christmas unless this has been played several hundered times?!
- Michael Bublé – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – Im just in love with this mans voice!
- Shakin Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone – This song just makes me want to get up, sing and dance!