Things I Have Learnt…
There are several things I have learnt the last few days…
- I hate waiting (I always have, but waiting in the hospital just clarified that, WHY, do they say, you can be discharged, then leave you for another 40 minutes while they dilly dally around you further, till they finally say… GO! get out of here! – I could of gone 40 minutes ago god damn it!)
- I don’t like relying on medication to kick in, it takes ages, it seems like it does anyway.
- I am grateful for my family, my little precious family. Without them I would be nothing. Even though they were not hurt, its just a relief that they are all safe!
- There are some things in life that are just not worth the hassle, I have come to accept this the last few days.
- Twitter is amazeballs – simple, The comments and tweets I have had from people has just been, well, amazeballs!
- Pj days are not all that they are cracked up to be after all
- Day time TV is shit
- Hot water bottles are my savour at the moment
- My husband is a legend, I knew this anyway, but I had to add it in!
- I hate my bed, it used to be my best friend, but I really hate it at the moment, its uncomfy and hurts me, its not my friend at all! Its turned against me. Will we ever be friends again!?