Ive been wanting to do a post like this for a while, its just been finding the time to figuire out 10 things! It was actually quite hard to think of 10 things to list.
Here are 10 things just about me, a look into me and what I like and my life…
- I am extremely impatient, I hate waiting and I hate being late. I am always early, for appointments, meetings, social events. I get highly annoyed and irritated at been left waiting.
- I used to be in a marching band, I played the bass drum and we were entered in several competitions! We didn’t win anything though!
- When I was at school I had an accident in the science lab. We were doing the experiment with Potassium and water and the teacher put too much Potassium in the water due to the class persistent nagging, and the tub exploded, the potassium shot out to oooo’s and ahhh’s from the class only to be found buried in my foot, burning its way through my flesh. Ive been left with a perfect round reminder of that day!
- I love Anne Of Green Gables. I watched it when I was younger with my mum and I have been a fan ever since. Its something I watch whenever I am ill. I am not sure why, but I do.
- I am a terrible nail biter. I have always bitten my nails and nothing helps but since having Moo and watching her copy me its made me stop! I have to have nail Polish on though and sometimes I do give in, but I am getting better. Its a filthy habit and I would rather pick of nail polish than bite them.
- I failed miserably with breast feeding but it doesn’t make me a bad mother. I tried but it didn’t work. Admittedly I didn’t bother with Moo but I really did with Thor, but complications meant he was feed through a tube at birth and he was to reliant on that and would not latch on, so I ended up expressing. I gave it my best shot and thats all I could of done.
- I hate my feet with a passion, I have fat stumpy sausage toes.
- I have an obsession with perfume bottles. I tend not to throw them away when they are empty, especially the odd looking ones. If its my favourite perfume then I will replace the bottle with a new one. Its a pet hate of he husbands unfortunately, they seem to clutter up a draw, but I just cannot seem to chuck them out.
- I like to read trashy magazines. When I met the husband we worked together for a while, then he moved on to another job working in the city for an advertising company, he started to bring home the leftover magazines, I was gutted when he left as it meant I had to buy them! Ever since I have had to carry on getting them, yes they contain trash but its trash I like to read!
- My worst habit is, you know that thing, that thingy me bob, whats it called. The husband hates it and it winds him up, and honestly it winds me up too, but I just cannot help it. I don’t think it will ever change and I will always do it!!
So there you have it, 10 random things about me, a little insight to me!
♥ Mummy Heart’s You ♥