White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake…
I decided to make this as a mothers day treat! It was yum! I would definitely recommend any of my readers to give it a go, its so easy and quick to do.
175g Shortbread biscuits
50g Unsalted butter
250g White Chocolate
300g Full-fat or medium-fat cream cheese
200g Fromage Frais or Crème Fraiche
- Put the shortbread biscuits in a plastic bag, tie loosely or seal and bash with a rolling pin until they resemble breadcrumbs
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the softened butter and press firmly onto the base of a non-stick 20cm springform tin. Chill in the refrigerator until needed
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water, making sure the bowl does not touch the water. set aside to cool.
- Beat together the cream cheese and fromage frais until smooth and thick. Add the cooled chocolate to the mixture and stir in.
- Fold in the raspberries
- Spoon in the cheesecake topping onto the biscuit base. Swirl the top and chill for 4-6 hours or overnight before serving.
♥ Cherry Blossom Rain ♥