Homemade Mini Pizza’s…
This is such an easy recipe, but rather time consuming and a bit of a long drawn out process! I don’t have a bread maker so I do it by hand but then chuck it in a cake mixer towards the end to finish it off, Im not sure if your supposed to but it works for me, and I shall continue to do so, until the mixer breaks! (hopefully I have not cursed myself now)
For the dough
- 250g Strong white flour
- 1/2 tsp Fast action dried yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 150ml Luke warm water
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
For the toppings
- Red Peppers
- Sift the flour on to a work surface (TIP: I did this in a large mixing bowl as it ended up on the floor the first time I did this!) Add the yeast and the salt. Make a well in the middle and add the water and olive oil. Draw in the flour with your hands and work into a smooth dough.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes on a clean work surface (using flour so it doesn’t stick). (This is where I stick it i the mixer! 10 minutes is tiresome work!) Shape into a round and put into a clean bowl. Cover loosely with oiled cling film and leave in a warm place to rise for about 1-2 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Turn out of the bowl and knead for 2-3 minutes on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Cut the dough into desired pieces, and roll and stretch the dough into small rounds.
- Place onto a baking tray and add the ragu sauce, cheese and your desired topping
- Cook in the oven at 220°c for 15-20 minutes
I titled this “Mini Pizza’s” They are not exactly “mini” are they!!
Mummy Hearts You